MUST READ: Before booking, please take note that all fares are quoted for single journey (one-way) only and subject to availability – meaning seats are limited and may not be available on all flights. Also, A non – refundable processing fee is applicable for payments via credit, debit or charge card.
Quoted DOMESTIC one way base fares are inclusive of 7 kg hand carry baggage allowance, but exclusive of Web Admin Fee, 12% VAT, Terminal Fees and Fuel Surcharge.
Quoted INTERNATIONAL one way fares are inclusive of 7 kg hand carry baggage allowance, but exclusive of Web Admin Fees PhP550 International Terminal Fee and Fuel Surcharge.
For your convenience, flight changes and purchase of add-ons, such as baggage allowance or seat selection, can be done up to 4 hours before flight. For inquiries, Contact Cebu Pacific.
Cebu Pacific Promo (Philippine Destinations)
Cebu to *Bacolod or Cagayan de Oro
*Travel Period: January 01, 2019 to May 31, 2019
SALE PERIOD: UP TO October 29, 2018 OR UNTIL SEATS LAST | TRAVEL PERIOD: December 01, 2018 – April 30, 2019
How to book this Cebu Pacific Promo:
- Before you book the promo, make sure to check the Sale Period and the Travel Period. Promo fares are subject to availability – it means that promo seats are LIMITED. If your desired destination and dates are not available, the website will show you the next lowest fare price or you might want to check other dates/destinations.
- You can visit directly the Cebu Pacific website at www.cebupacificair.com and enter your travel details (flight type, destinations, departure, number of guests traveling. If you are going to choose roundtrip, you need to provide return flight date)
- NO PROMO CODE NEEDED for this promo. Cebu Pacific Promo Codes are only used usually for special sale for VISA or MASTER CARD Holder only. For regular promos, you don’t have to put promo codes.
- You can also call the Cebu Pacific hotline at (02) 70-20-888 in Manila or (32) 230-8888 in Cebu or visit the travel agent near you.
You can also search for cheap FLIGHTS by below:
How to Pay for the Cebu Pacific Booking?
- Cebu Pacific offers different modes of payment such as Credit Card, Bancnet ATM card, Paypal, Alipay. If you’ll be paying online, you will get instant confirmation about your booking while if you’re going to choose the other modes of payment which is the Cebu Pacific Payment Centers, you have only until 11:59 PM of the same day of the booking to pay. This online banking includes ( BDO, BPI, Metro Bank, Bancnet Online, over the counter bank payments, Bayad Center and Robinsons Savings Bank).
- You can also pay thru 7-eleven Cebuana Lhuillier, EC Pay, Robinson Department Stores and SM Business Services Center within 24 hours from the time of booking.