MUST READ: Before booking, please take note that all fares are quoted for single journey (one-way) only and subject to availability – meaning seats are limited and may not be available on all flights. Also, A non – refundable processing fee is applicable for payments via credit, debit or charge card.
Cebu Pacific Promo (Philippine Destinations)
Cebu to Cagayan de Oro or *Kalibo
*Travel Period: January 15 to Marchl 30, 2019
Cebu to *Boracay (Caticlan), Clark, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi or Tacloban
*Travel Period: January 16 to April 30, 2019
Clark to Tagbilaran
Davao to Iloilo
Manila to Cagayan de Oro, Cauayan (Isabela), Davao, Dumaguete, Legazpi, Masbate or Roxas
Cebu to Tandag
Cagayan de Oro to Dumaguete
Clark to Boracay (Caticlan)
Davao to Tagbilaran
Zamboanga to Tawi Tawi
Manila to Tuguegarao
Cebu to Pagadian
Davao to Cagayan de Oro
Iloilo to Puerto Princesa
Zamboanga to Cotabato
Manila to Puerto Princesa or Tagbilaran
Davao to Dumaguete or Tacloban
Manila to Naga, San Jose (Mindoro) or Virac
Manila to Boracay (Caticlan) or Dipolog
Manila to Ozamiz
Manila to Busuanga, Butuan, Cotabato, General Santos or Zamboanga
Manila to Pagadian or Tablas
SALE PERIOD: UP TO November 27, 2018 OR UNTIL SEATS LAST TRAVEL PERIOD: January 15, 2019 - April 30, 2019
Quoted DOMESTIC one way base fares are inclusive of 7 kg hand carry baggage allowance, but exclusive of Web Admin Fee, 12% VAT, Terminal Fees and Fuel Surcharge.
Quoted INTERNATIONAL one way fares are inclusive of 7 kg hand carry baggage allowance, but exclusive of Web Admin Fees PhP550 International Terminal Fee and Fuel Surcharge.
For international flights promo, click <here>.
How to book this Cebu Pacific Promo:
- Before you book the promo, make sure to check the Sale Period and the Travel Period. Promo fares are subject to availability – it means that promo seats are LIMITED. If your desired destination and dates are not available, the website will show you the next lowest fare price or you might want to check other dates/destinations.
- You can visit directly the Cebu Pacific website at www.cebupacificair.com and enter your travel details (flight type, destinations, departure, number of guests traveling. If you are going to choose roundtrip, you need to provide return flight date)
- NO PROMO CODE NEEDED for this promo. Cebu Pacific Promo Codes are only used usually for special sale for VISA or MASTER CARD Holder only. For regular promos, you don’t have to put promo codes.
- You can also call the Cebu Pacific hotline at (02) 70-20-888 in Manila or (32) 230-8888 in Cebu or visit the travel agent near you.
You can also search for cheap FLIGHTS by below:
How to Pay for the Cebu Pacific Booking?
- Cebu Pacific offers different modes of payment such as Credit Card, Bancnet ATM card, Paypal, Alipay. If you’ll be paying online, you will get instant confirmation about your booking while if you’re going to choose the other modes of payment which is the Cebu Pacific Payment Centers, you have only until 11:59 PM of the same day of the booking to pay. This online banking includes ( BDO, BPI, Metro Bank, Bancnet Online, over the counter bank payments, Bayad Center and Robinsons Savings Bank).
- You can also pay thru 7-eleven Cebuana Lhuillier, EC Pay, Robinson Department Stores and SM Business Services Center within 24 hours from the time of booking.